CHRIS HEMSWORTH NET WORTH: Chris Hemsworth is an Australian star and version that has total assets of $130 million. Probably best known for his duty as “Thor” in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Chris Hemsworth has actually taken significant visibility in the movie industry as one of Hollywood’s top leading men. He has verified his range and flexibility as a star by taking functions in numerous movies that challenge him to surpass his superhero personality.
Chris Hemsworth Net Worth, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Chris Hemsworth Biography:
- Name: Chris Hemsworth
- Wife: Elsa Pataky
- Kids: India Rose Hemsworth, Sasha Hemsworth, Tristan Hemsworth
- Brothers: Liam Hemsworth & Luke Hemsworth
- Net Worth: $130 Million
- Date of Birth: Aug 11, 1983 (38 years old)
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
- Profession: Actor
- Movies: Thor(2011), Thor: Ragnarok (2017), Thor: Love and Thunder (2022), Extraction (2020), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Avengers: Endgame (2019), Men in Black: International (2019), Snow White and The Huntsman (2012), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Rush (2013), Ghostbusters (2016), In The Heart of The Sea (2015), 12 Strong (2018), Extraction 2, Start Trek (2009), Vacation (2015), The Cabin in The Woods (2011), Blackhat (2015), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Avengers (2012), Red Dawn (2012), Mad Max: The Wasteland (2023), Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023), Untitled Hulk Hogan Biopic, Bad Times at the EI Royale (2018), Star Trek 4 (2023), Team Thor (2016), Furiosa (2024), A Perfect Getaway (2009) and more.
- Awards: MTV Movie Award for Best Fight (2013), Logie Award for Most Popular New Male Talent (2005), Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer Movie Star: Male (2012), People’s CHoice Award for Favorite Action Movie Actor (2016), Kids Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actor (2017), Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actor: Si-Fi (2018), People’s Choice Award for Favorite Action Movie Star (2020), G’Day USA Excellence in Film Award (2015)
- Nationality: Australia
Chris Early Life:
Chris Hemsworth was born on August 11th of 1983 in Melbourne, Australia. Chris has 2 bros, one older and also one more youthful– both of whom are additionally stars. At first, Chris Hemsworth matured discovering the popular Australian Wilderness, living by livestock stations near the desert amongst buffalo and crocodiles.
His family members after that transferred back to Melbourne, where he attended high school. His household subsequently relocated once again to the Northern Area and afterward to Phillip Island.
Chris Hemsworth began his acting career with a range of looks in Australian tv shows. This included duties on programs like “The Saddle Club,” “Guinevere Jones,” “Neighbors,” and “Marshall Law.”
Chris Hemsworth took a significant advance when he auditioned for a function on “Residence and Away,” a significant Australian soap opera.
He ultimately booked a reoccurring duty and also appeared in 171 episodes. He left the program of his independence in 2007, as he desired to explore greater challenges.
Although “House and Away” included in Hemsworth’s prestige and provided him with the time he required to fine-tune his acting capabilities, tackling Hollywood was a completely various difficulty.
Those associated with the American movie industry were generally unfamiliar with Australian television, so Hemsworth was basically going back to square one.
His innovation came when he played George Kirk (James Kirk’s daddy) in 2009’s “Star Expedition”– a function that had actually been previously decreased by Matt Damon. Although Hemsworth only appeared for 5 mins in the movie, it sufficed to make lots of people interested in the up-and-coming Highest Paid actor.
That year, he followed up his very early success with a role in the movie “A Perfect Getaway.” In 2010, he booked another duty in the film “Ca$ h.” At this point, lots of were forecasting Hemsworth would soon come to be a Hollywood A-lister.
They were right. Hemsworth’s greatest role yet can be found in 2011, when he played the function of Thor for the first time.
Hemsworth was immediately on the radar as far as Hollywood was concerned, as well as he repeated his role in films like “The Avengers,” “Thor: The Dark World,” “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Thor: Ragnarok,” “Avengers: Infinity War,” and also “Avengers: Endgame.”
Hemsworth has actually experienced significant success outside of the Wonder Cinematic World too. Movies such as “The Cabin in the Woods,” “Rush,” and “Getaway” have actually won Hemsworth vital praise.
Although they appreciated much less crucial praise and ticket office success, Hemsworth also showed up in movies like” Red Dawn,” “Blackhat,” “In the Heart of the Sea,” “Snow White and also the Huntsman,” “The Huntsman: Wintertime Battle,” “Ghostbusters,” and also “Males in Black: International.”
Around 2018, it was revealed that Hemsworth would certainly star in 2 more movies: “Removal” and also “Thor: Love and Rumbling.”
In 2010, Chris Hemsworth started dating Spanish starlet Elsa Pataky. That year, they were married. They later had three kids and also transferred from Los Angeles to Australia.
Chris Hemsworth appreciates a few of the largest salaries in Hollywood. 2013 alone, Chris Hemsworth made $58 million thanks to functions in “Thrill” and “Thor.” Between June 2016 as well as June 2017, Chris made $30 million from his numerous endeavors. Between June 2017 and also June 2018, he earned $65 million. In between June 2018 and also June 2019, Chris earned $75 million– offering him the rank of 24th on Forbes’ checklist of highest-paid stars.
In 2013 Chris paid $4.8 million for a home in Malibu’s Point Dume neighborhood. The vendor was fellow Australian icon, Paul Hogan. Simply three years later Chris marketed this house for $7 million, which was actually $500,000 ABOVE asking.
Back in Australia Chris apparently spent $15 million building a large manor in Byron Bay, New South Wales.